Cancellation of private lessons purchased online is possible without charge up to 14 days prior to the first day of ski lessons. For cancellations of less than 14 days we charge 90% of the ski course costs.
Courses, which are cancelled less than 24 hours prior to start of courses, must be paid in full (100%).
You would like to insure your ski course? HERE all the information on insurance is available.
- Refunds for the days not consumed are possible only in the case of accident or illness certified by a local doctor.
- Detailed information on cancellation conditions and refunds is available in the GTC.
- Group course cards for several days are valid only on consecutive days and cannot be transferred.
- Courses take place regardless of the weather conditions.
- Please bring the tickets you printed yourself or your mobile.
- We can scan the ticket directly from your mobile.
- Use the customer portal of the Oberlech ski school to easily access your courses and current information.
- The customer portal supports you from booking to feedback at the end of the course.